- Oxford has won each Football game this season by double-digits.
- Oxford and Lewisburg are meeting in Football for the first time ever tonight.
- According to Maxpreps, Oxford is ranked 63rd Nationally - Lewisburg is ranked 117th in the State.
- Oxford ran a season-high 70 plays last week against Saltillo. The Tigers ran just 44 - the lowest amount any opponent has ran on Oxford this season.
- 8 of Oxford's possessions last week traveled at least 36 yards. Only 2 of Saltillo's possessions went at least that far.
- The team that has rushed for more yards than the opponent has also ran more plays than the opponent this season in all of Oxford's games.
- Kenzie Phillips has three straight 100-yard rushing games. That has not been done since Mont Dean did it 5 times during the 2011 season. Dean also had 3 straight 200-yard rushing games.
- DK Metcalf is expected to make his return tonight. Despite being out for nearly 3 games, he is third on the team in receiving yards and receptions, and second on the team in Touchdown receptions.
- Leading tackler Thomas Allen is out for the regular season with a dislocated kneecap. He might return later this year depending on how far Oxford goes in the playoffs.
- 9 different receivers for Oxford has at least one catch that went for at least 20 yards so far this year. 4 have at least 1 catch that went for at least 40 yards.
- Zach Cousar has 6 receptions this year, but leads the team with 4 Touchdown receptions.
- Jackson Prep - Oxford's first opponent of the year - rushed for 134 yards against the Chargers. That is still their lowest rushing total of the season for a single game.
- Each of the last three meetings for Ole Miss against Texas A&M, the game was decided by 7 points or less.
- Ole Miss has never hosted 6 straight home matches prior to this year.
- Despite being 4-1, Texas A&M has given up at least 28 points in 4 of its 5 games this season.
- Oxford Volleyball outscored Lafayette Volleyball 203-197 in both matches combined this season - however Lafayette won both matches. The Lady Chargers went 0-4 in match-clinching sets against Lafayette this year.
- Oxford Slow-Pitch Softball finished 1-23 on the year in their first year of playing the sport since reintroducing it.
- On this day 103 years ago, President Theodore Roosevelt became the first US President to fly in an airplane.
- JCPenney opened its first store in Delaware on this day in 1929, becoming the first nationwide company to have a store in every state in the United States (at the time was 48 states).
- The first episode of Saturday Night Live debuted in 1975 on this date, making the show 38 years old today.
- Tomorrow, Pokemon X & Y Versions come out. They are the 21st and 22nd role-playing games of the main series since Pokemon Red & Blue Versions came out for North America more than 15 years ago.
- American Golfer Michelle Wie (24), Mike Conley Jr. (26) of the Memphis Grizzles, and Terrell Suggs (31) of the Baltimore Ravens all have birthdays today.
- Today is the International "Day of the Girl Child" - meant to increase awareness of the inequality girls face in the world today.
- Today is National Coming Out Day.
- On this day tomorrow in 1892, the Pledge of Allegiance was first recited in many US Public Schools, marking the 400th anniversary of Christopher Columbus making landfall on American Soil. It is exactly 521 years ago Saturday Columbus made landfall in the Bahamas.
Here are some facts for you to keep up with this Friday. They can range from sports to things you could care less about. Here we go:
*Note: All Spam WILL be deleted.